Services that are right for you
In addition to our living options, Fort Scott Presbyterian Village offers in-home care services to prospective residents on our waiting list in the Fort Scott area.
The Presbyterian Village staff is here to serve our residents and to help make their lives easier any way we can. We offer some concierge services.
- We provide free scheduled shuttle transportation for grocery shopping, community events and a variety of other off-campus activities.
- With advance notice, we can provide “on-call” transportation at a nominal fee for doctor’s appointments or other personal activities.
- If you forgot to pick up something at the store or are unable to get out, we can do your personal shopping for you.
- We offer weekly shopping services for our residents.
- We’ll be happy to handle your reservations for celebratory events such as a special luncheon or dinner, a concert or school performance.
- Catering and banquet services are available.
- We can assist you in looking up phone numbers, locating addresses, calling for outside transportation or similar tasks.
- Our office offers photocopying and check cashing. You may also purchase stamps or drop off outgoing mail here.
Remember, as a resident of Fort Scott Presbyterian Village, if there’s something you need, “Just Ask.”
Contact us today to schedule a tour.